Tuesday 15 November 2016

Hospital in Wales

I want to tell you my opinion about a place that I have chosen in Wales .
 So there are a lot of really good places for children hospitals , but also there are some special conditions for them. For example : the place shouldn't be very close to the sea because it'll be very windy and wet there , I think it should be in the middle of the country and in a big city like Cardiff . You can ask - why in Cardiff ? It is on the coast and it is very wet there , and I'll tell you that you're right but Cardiff is a big City (the population is about 350 thousand) so hospital can be built on the edge and besides there aren't any big cities in Wales except Cardiff .
 For a really good hospital I suggest building there a small garden with  paths , a tiny lake and of course with a playground (because children would like to walk around , play and relax after all their operations and ets.) . I would strongly recommend to make  a game room there , with TV (it is very boring just sit in the rooms and do nothing) . And the most seriously part it is heating , you should do the best heating for the children .
So if you do all that things , it will be the best children hospital in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment