Tuesday 20 September 2016

Letter to Tracey

Hello Tracey !
I've just moved into a new flat in the city centre , it is near the Central park and it is stand very closely with my work .It is very comfortable live their because you always in the centre of events , so you always know everything about city life ! 
My flat located in front of old Spanish market converted into museum because of ancient buildings. It's about 5-7 minutes from central plaza and about 12-15 minutes from the sea.
My neighbourhood is great , because I live in the old city center , there are many musems theaters and sights! My neighbours are great I dont know their names , but they are very hospitable.
For me living in a big city is mutch more comfortable then living in a small village , but the village is more quite !

No comments:

Post a Comment